Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hey Everyone

Hey guys, it's me again. Recently, I got fed up with my blog and left but I realized how much I missed blogging so I'm back and better than ever :D! So do you guys know how Fashion-Pashion does her pics? I've recently started doing them :D I'll be giving a post with all my best work but this is just a very important message to talk to you guys.


Recently, I've been hearing about people cutting themselves. It's called self harm. Self harm is something that people feel they should do because it feels right and it relieves them of pain and hurt. But guys and girls, let me talk to you and PLEASE listen to what I'm saying. Self harm may feel right at the time but it never is, put your hand on your chest and feel that? That's your heartbeat and it was put their for a reason. Remember; the whole world can turn against you but just have faith in yourself and you'll surely succeed in everything you want


Stay strong <3
XoXo- Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment