Monday, February 18, 2013

Woozworld Fashion!

Woozworld New Fashion  Vs Woozworld Old Fashion ( A uncreative repeat, upgrade or downgrade?)
Queen Of This Blog Free Button
I'll answer your question!! I= Hey guys, It's me Alli !! So let me show you my logic:-
 
Comments Brighten My Day Blog Button Flowers     <---  Old woozworld fashion:
Well they tried to be artsy in creating the fashion before, you can see a little attempt! See the purple dress in the right? I like it :P It's cute but as for the other things.. Compared to WoozWorld fashion right now... Hideous... I think WoozWorld has upgraded style wise!



Your opinion is always wanted <3 !! Hey guys, since I'm new at this, I have no followers but I do have like 80 viewers. Trust me when I get time and when WoozWorld comes back.. This blog will be epic <3!!! Btw still hiring!!!!

1 comment: